Registering online with ElderCollege is very easy. You just need an email address. Our registration system (Amilia) is easy to get started with, and there's even a video to help you.
If you have registered with us before but haven't logged in for a while, now's the time to make sure you can remember your password. If you can't remember it, simply go to the registration website and, at the login page, click on Forgot Password then follow the prompts.
Why should you register online? So many reasons:
- it's fast, easy and convenient - you can sit in your pajamas and not have to deal with phone calls, lineups or paperwork
- our registration system is open 24/7
- you can see how many spaces are left in our courses in real-time
- you can take as long as you want to browse, and make as many changes as you want before you pay
- you can manage your own payment.
But we know that not everyone is comfortable registering online, so we also offer two other ways to register. You can phone us starting on Tuesday, September 6 (9 to 4:30 only), or come along to our Open House on Thursday, September 8 (10 am to noon).
So fill your Fall with learning, and why not bring a friend along for fun!
See you in class!
North Shore ElderCollege Society
come learn with us